[DL] Female Gamers

> Unless of course he found that most holy of holies, a girl who games...
>

> But just like my social life, they don't exist in reality, only in the
dark
> fetid corners of male gaming fantasies..

Ahem.  In my group of 6 players, 2 are female.  One has been a gamer for
years, the other is a relative newcommer.  Both are also <gasp> attractive!
Of course, both are involved with  other members of the group.  One, I
believe, would still game even without the boyfriend.

Guess I found not one but TWO "Holy Grails", eh? ;)