Re: [DL] An apology about the dumb a$$ chain letter

Ivan Ironsword wrote:

 > Nght9653@aol.com wrote:
 >
 > > I apologize to the whole list for this going
out to you guys. The listserve
 > > somehow ended up as the address under
someone elses name in my address book.

 > > I am extremely sorry to have sent it to you
all.

 > > Scott ' please don't hang me' Schletz
 > >

 > I am Hangin' Judge Bouquet, and Court is now
in Session! The charge is sending a
 > chain letter! The verdict is guilty! The
sentence is DEATH! *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

My arrogant little thing aren't you. You are too
excitable to be a real Hangin Judge. You chose a
crime that was too narrow. You only got a few
people on this list. A better way to have doen
this would have been.
Violation for list guidlines of on topic
postings. You sentence is death(the whole time
your voice stays in a low maybe raspy tone).

Spacedog