RE: [DL] [AFMBE] A Fist Full of Zombies

What is Diskwars?

Peter Berard

www.diskwars.com It's a strategy game, lind of like miniatureless miniatures
games. You use cardboard disks with stats to fight fantasy battles. Wery
cool, all strategy tactics, too, except for the fact that missile units
physically drop their shots onto the battlefield from a height of 1 foot,
wounding what they land on. I'm not sure how the deadlands equivalent will
work, but I imagine it will be a bit different. Plus, the deadlands game has
hexslingin'.

Chris Aniballi
They're making an l5r set for regular old diskwars, if anyone cares
It's such a sad old feeling
The fields are soft and green
It's memories that I'm stealing
But you're innocent when you dream