Re: [DL] Lost Colony CCG (mild spoilers)

(mild spoiler below)

>>How closely will the Lost Colony CCG be related
>>to the RPG?
>>I ask this because doomtown could reveal a lot to
>>players. Most people haven't actually seen too
>>much arcane stuuf. They should not know that
>>there are big demons/manitous they are waiting to
>>come into this world when the fear gets high
>>enough. The art on the Ghost gave away his
>>identity. People can play like they don't know as
>>much as they do but it takes some of the mystery
>>out of the game.

Eeeh. This one rears its head on the DT list every once in a while. My thinking is that barring the existence of the supernatural Terrors that are Dudes in the game (which, if your party knows ANYTHING about the DL world at all, they know that SOMETHING like them exists) there is really only one spoiler in the game, and that's the head of the Agency. This all might change now that Doomtown is starting to link up with aspects of GRW, but that's going to happen with crossovers between mediums.

Not knowing ANYTHING about what Pinnacle has planned for LC, I don't know what kind of spoilers might be in the card game. I would think that they'll handle it much like DT...some info that will just be moderately "known" by players with one or two tidbits that aren't immediately obvious.

--Jacques