[DL] RE: Stock

Madnes6841@aol.com wrote:

> Hello, y'all. I'm interested in buying stock in the Pinnacle Entertainment
> Group- but what I'd like to ask you fine folks is,- Can one buy stock in PEG?
> thanks, y'all.

Actually, this is an interesting question that I've been meaning to
ask.  I'd be curious if _any_ RPG producing company -- even TSR or WotC
-- has done such.  It would seem to my eye (at Professional: Stock
Broker 1) that it would be pretty risky, but wouldn't it be a good way
to obtain capital?  Again, offering stock must relinquish some power to
the shareholders...

If it were me, I'd buy some just because!  My broker would kill me,
though...

D.