Re: [DL] A new hex for your review...

looks good, but I'd make the Trait Spirit. Oh, and I'd have a character make a note on his
sheet each time he casts this hex (successful or not), doing something like this is sure to
attract big nasty evil stuff.... and make him more likely to become harrowed without Dominion
down the line....

Nick, who has been looking for just this sort of evil....