Re: [DL] Hexarcana Martial Artists

  In the Field Report #325: The Chinese Fighting Arts
from the Great Maze box set.  On page 9. under the
Martial Arts Training Edge, it says this damage
(martial arts damage) may be brawling-type damage or
lethal-damage your choice.
  I believe this indicates that a martial artist
hand-to-hand damage should be treated as a weapon,if
he chooses to do lethal damage.  I see nothing to
indicate that he can penetrate armor, without use of a
special power.
                                 Horace Black