Re: [DL] Hexarcana Martial Artists

| Player's Guide, Pg. 135:
|
| "If an attacker doesn't have a weapon, he gets no extra damage dice for
the
| noggin or gizzards."

Point.

| Player's Guide, pg 133:
|
| "No Weapon: When a character has no weapons, or in the rare case where a
| critter has no extra damage dice besides its Strength, it simply cannot
| penetrate anything with an Armor Value of 1 or more. Occasionally, the
| Marshal may rule that really massive varmints may cause damage anyway,
but
| such should be exceptions covered in the monster's description."
|
| To me, those say, no bonus dice and no Armor penetration for a martial
| artist--short of some sort of power that allows it.

I'd agree, except for the clause "...or in the rare case where a critter
has no extra damage dice besides its Strength..."

I can see arguments either way, but I'd rather see a standard system: if
you do STR + anything, you get bonus dice off a head or gizzards hit.
This, IMHO, is much easier than saying some things get it and some things
don't.

B.D. Flory