Re: [DL] Hexarcana Martial Artists

> I can see arguments either way, but I'd rather see a standard system: if
> you do STR + anything, you get bonus dice off a head or gizzards hit.
> This, IMHO, is much easier than saying some things get it and some things
> don't.

Actually, I'm going to clarify it in Hexarcana. When doing _lethal_ damage,
martial artists do get the bonus dice for hit locations. When doing brawling
damage, they don't.

And they can affect targets protected by armor. Part of my Devil's advocate
approach is based on the fact that I'm playing a martial artist at the
moment and don't want to "weasel" rules advantageous for my own sake. :-)

John