[DL] Re: A hex for your review... and some other stuff.

First, I wanna say that yes, a player would LOVE that
hex. I would have loved that hex when i was a player.
But as a marshal I think it's too game-unbalancing:
    It gives a huckster too much of an unfair
advantage over the other players, assuming the hex
works. A huckster would have to be pretty damn
suicidal to try the hex in the first place (in that
case let 'im burn:)). If I were gonna allow it I would
make it more like 'The Betrayer' on the official PEG
website, but let the huckster have total dominion.
That way he gets some harrowed powers, but can still
be killed by normal means.

        - Marshal Thorn