Re: [DL] Vote for the return of Jim Miles

>A few months ago, Jim Miles (jamming) left the lists, and due to complaints
>I've received afterwards was barred from the lists.
>
>I've just heard through Nick that he would like to be allowed back on the
>lists, and has agreed to be less caustic.
>
>Due to my personal involvement, I'm taking this to a vote.  Yea or Nea.

   Being a long term veteran of the Palladium Mailing List, and only over a
year or so here, I can say he wasn't as caustic as some I have seen. I know
this isn't the PML (and there are some here that are there, or at least
Dave) but I didn't think Jamming was all that caustic, compared to some
things I have seen on other lists. I vote yea.

Steve