[DL] Cursed Relics?(Possible Spoiler)

  I was wondering what cursed relics the Marshals out
there had come up with.  I had delevoped a cursed
relic based of the Hellraiser movies, but instead of a
cube it was a ball with strange marking upon its
surface.
  Whenever, the player who possessed  the Pleasure Orb
cast a spell or worked on the plans for a gizmo.  I
would draw a card and depending on the cards suit
(clubs =1 to spades=4) that player would get that many
more cards to draw (whether they liked it or not).
But if I drew a joker for them they would get sucked
into the orb, you see the strange markings on the orbs
were actually doorways to hell.  The pleasure derived
from the orb soon became addictive.
  The Huckster who had this orb was figthing a group
of Nosferatues when the orb sucked him into hell as he
cast a hex.  I then took him on a solo adventure
through that particular aspect of hell, he barely
survived and being seriously wounded and a little
crazier escaped.  Only to finish fighting the
Nosferatues (time had not passed for them).  The posse
was victories and the adventure ended with them
dynamiting the place and then coming back to piss on
the ruins.  Needless to say the Huckster started
working on kicking his addiction and now keeps the orb
in a safe place away from evil hands.