Re: [DL] Hiding Armor

> > Heya Folks,
> > Question for the Marshals out there.  If you wanted
> > to hide the fact that a
> > beastie has armor, how would ya do it?

You mean to the eye or the roll.

To the eye, well, hidden armour is easy, assuming your talking about
natural armour.

If your not it gets complicated.

If it has Light Armour, this is easy to conceal. Just mentally subtract the
level.

Otherwise, well, I am not sure what to say.  I guess one of the (few)
system flaws.  If the Armour is enough to stop the attack completely, just
say "The creature is unaffected" and don't say why.  if not, well, unless
you do some serious deception (not recommended) there is not an in game way
I know of.

Personally, I don't generally hide armour once they try to hit the sucker.

TBS