Re: [DL] huckster problem...

 I know how ta solve that l'il quandry yer in pardner.
Use gatling guns. Lots of them. You'll thank me later.

 Or poison one or two of 'em with, like snakes in
their beds, spiders in their boots, stuff like that.

 Believe me, killin' them off merciful-like is yer
best solution. And draw their card(s) to see if they
are Harrowed in secret. That way, if you draw a joker
ya can lie.

           - Marshal Thorn
          (Orneriest goldarn tinhorn around)