[DL] Improving Chi Powers (John Goff)

All this talk of martial artists reminded me of my big nitpick with the current rules: the bounty cost to increase levels of chi powers has always seemed unduly harsh.

Granted, most of the abilities are fairly potent. But it takes a *lot* of bounty to gain even medium levels of ability with fu powers, to the point that serious MA's have to sacrifice almost all skill and attribute improvement to come close to 'professional badass' status (sort of like original hucksters that had to sink points into each individual hex).

John, do you have any plans to tweak the improvement costs in Hexarcana?
Ryan M. Kimmet
Innovative Logistics Techniques, Inc.
RKimmet@DFAS.MIL