Re: [DL] Improving Chi Powers (John Goff)

> All this talk of martial artists reminded me of my big nitpick with the
current rules: the bounty cost to increase levels of chi powers has always
seemed unduly harsh.

(SNIP)

> John, do you have any plans to tweak the improvement costs in Hexarcana?

No, I seriously doubt it. Martial artist powers are closest to those of the
Harrowed in reliability and effectiveness. Plus, they have specific
Hinderances to allow them to purchase extra powers at character creation.
IMHO, they're pretty close to balanced where they are.

To decrease them to the only progression amount below the current rate makes
them equivalent to advancing a single Aptitude. Granted the other ABs are at
that rate and have been, but each has a significant balancing mechanism to
them. Enlightened martial arts are "safe" for the most part.

John