Re: [DL] Money: How much is too much?

How do ya part them from "Too Much" money?      Well....most in my posse have
actually been building businesses as they go along, so I allowed (Re:MADE)
them buy the Dinero edge as they went.     When this panned out, hey the
bank's jest been robbed (and amazingly the robbers took them straight into
the adventure!).     Also, I tend to live by the rule..."Sidekicks wont shaft
ya if ya treat them right but everyone else will!".     Want an honest laywer
or business manager, etc....Sidekick.   Otherwise, if the story needed a
bump.....their 'trusted' friend in the law office, bank, etc. might get
'sticky fingers'.     I've found that money is an excellent motivator into
adventures in certain circumstances.

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])