Re: [DL] Vote for the return of Jim Miles

Ladies and Gentlemen,
	If you have not weighed in on this issue, please indulge me for the time
it will take you to read this. If you have weighed in affirmattively,
please allow to me to attempt to change your mind.
	The Honorable Mr. Allan Seyberth was good enough to forward to me copies
of the mails which resulted in Mr. Miles' expulsion. Decorum (at the very
least) prohibits me from copying them here, but based upon my reading of
them, I fell compelled to urge you all, with all the moral suasion I am
capable of, to vote AGAINST the return of Mr. Miles to this or any other
PEG listserver. In the aforementioned mails, this individual clearly
demonstrated he is incapable of sustained, reasoned discourse, or even
simple courtesy. I can see nothing positive to be gained from his return at
this or any other time.
	For the record, I write this as a private individual, and despite my .sig
file, I do not in any form or fashion speak for PEG or anyone else
associated with it. Thank you all very much for your time and consideration.

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: *Deadlands: The Weird West* Revised Edition
Co-author of *Tales o' Terror: 1877* & *Back East: The South*
Southern by the Grace of God