Re: [DL] Vote for the return of Jim Miles

>	The Honorable Mr. Allan Seyberth was good enough to forward to me copies
>of the mails which resulted in Mr. Miles' expulsion. Decorum (at the very
>least) prohibits me from copying them here, but based upon my reading of
>them, I fell compelled to urge you all, with all the moral suasion I am
>capable of, to vote AGAINST the return of Mr. Miles to this or any other
>PEG listserver. In the aforementioned mails, this individual clearly
>demonstrated he is incapable of sustained, reasoned discourse, or even
>simple courtesy. I can see nothing positive to be gained from his return at
>this or any other time.

Point of order.
(I've always wanted to say that.  :-)

Seriously.

Jim Miles voluntarily left the listservs.  It was the subsequent harassment
of listserv members after the fact that caused me to request that
Afterburner block him from the listservs.

At this point - due to the majority vote - I have already requested that AB
remove the block.  Though - as for the DL listserv - I have heard through
Nick that Jim has no interest in the main DL list, only the OT list.

Allan 'Deputy' Seyberth
moderator@darious.com

To subscribe to the Pinnacle listservs:
Send to:  esquire@gamerz.net
With the body of  any/all of the following:
subscribe deadlands
subscribe deadlands-ot
subscribe hoe
subscribe bnw
subscribe lc

To get the digest version of any list, just add -digest to the end of the
command above.  (For example:  subscribe hoe-digest)

To unsubscribe to any of the previous lists, just replace the command
"subscribe <list>" with the command "unsubscribe <list>".

Biographies of several listserv members can be found at:
   http://www.erols.com/aburner/deadlands/
DL, HoE and BNW archives can be found at:
   http://www.gamerz.net/archives/
Searchable DL and HoE archives can be found at
   http://www.deadlandsarchive.com
Accumulated Rulings on the Web
   http://www.sonic.net/~dkjedi/deadlands/
Accumulated Rulings in file format