SV: [DL] Vote for the return of Jim Miles

> Ladies and Gentlemen,
> If you have not weighed in on this issue, please indulge me for the time
> it will take you to read this. If you have weighed in affirmattively,
> please allow to me to attempt to change your mind.

Please, can the rest of us be reminded of what he did/said? I do not remember this matter, and I am sure that there are several others that do not. I will not vote either way, as I have no idea what jamming did (though I do know he has a habit of being somewhat.... free spoken at times).

Marshal Ole I. Stene