Re: [DL] Gifts and Sinnin'

Well my favorite thing to do is to use that oh so precious power against them.
After a hard battle, when the posse is chip low and all alone in the woods, take
control of the harrowed munchkin, then pull the player aside and tell him to say
his character is going off into the woods to get some meat, then have him start
whipping the tar out of the unexpecting posse, if the posse is somewhat
experienced they should be able to take the munchkin down and maybe lose a
compadrie.

Get my drift?

--D