Re: [DL] Gifts and Sinnin'

In a message dated 31/03/00 23:21:14 GMT Daylight Time, roy.ster@virgin.net
writes:

<< Actually speaking of power gaming I personally prefer a Blessed Taoist
 Enlightened monk, with the brawny edge, Spiritual Giant gift, plus Leopard
 and her Cubs chi power, for a total of 10 size.  I suppose with big ‘un it
 could be 11 size but that’s just obese :D.

thats not a bad one but the only problem is that u can not the brawny edge
and the big un edge aprt from that thats a pretty good power charcter .  In
our group we have a lovely harrowed martial arts (with the enlightened edge)
soldier who was born in england (he took the ferner hindrance but allways
seem to have a good American accent) the only reason he took the enlightened
edge was so that he good take the extra points for being a martial arts
expert and on top got the extra 15 points for being a harrowed plus the
wonderfull 15 points for taking veteran and ten points of hindances which
makes 50 points before you even add up your cognition knowledge and smarts so
he had about 80 character points to start with to create the most munchkin of
characters that i have seen. anyone else got any power gamers like that let
me know and what they did to create there obsene characters because they
obviously get pushed around at work by there boss so they have to PLAY A
FANTASY GAME to think they are the rulers.

"better alive than dead"  are we sure about