Re: [DL] {DL} Playing the Dark Side

In one of my campaigns I have actually worked something like this in. One of
the Characters in the posse is actually working against them covertly. I
occasionally take that player off into another room where he can deal with the
evil that he is doing. Eventually it will work out into a full blown conflict
that tears the posse in two and ends, hopefully, in the good guys winning.
When I started this I took my potential evil one aside and gave him the gist
of what I was looking to do. He agreed and now we are having fun tormenting
the rest of the posse. So far he has not done anything overtly evil but hints
are starting g to filter through. It is allot of fun.