[DL] The Old West: Day by Day part 2

A little updated information on this:

First off, it is $14.98, not $14.95 as I stated in my first message (yeah, I know, big difference...).

Also, I went to the Daedalus website and searched for it there and got no positive results.  So apparently you have to go to the amazon site and order it through their zshops, which confirms you as a buyer.  Then you contact Daedalus and arrange for some method of payment.

Shipping is an additional $4.95.

Sorry to clutter the list for those that aren't interested.

Jim