Re: [DL] {DL} SPOILERS (was: Playing the Dark Side)

> Let me lay this one out here for youse guys... should
> players be able to
> create outright evil PC's?  If so, how
> would one work them in to a campaign?

Personally, I wouldn't allow it.  Although posses tend to
get distracted, their Number on priority is to lower the
fear level to weaken the Reckoners' power.

A "truly" evil (i.e., knowing servant of the reckoners)
would be required to do exactly  the opposite.

This is not D&D where evil means "Bad, or no respect for
human life,etc." Evil means serves and is granted powers by
the Reckoners.

So, NO.

I don't think it's a good idea.

Patrick