[DL] Re: {DL} Playing the Dark Side

It actually CAN work as long as the player isn't out to simply destroy the
campaign... I made a Huckster once who would use the trick Whisper to make
children cry, and would use Nightmare Realm to raise the Fear Level and cast
Phantasm on his targets. Basically, he was an a$$hole from hell... but he
wouldn't do those things to the posse, and he was loyal to them... maybe
that's not as evil as you're talking about, but it's about as evil as you
can get and maintain your game, IMO..

Unless you start from the beginning wanting to play a corrupt game.
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com
who is dealing with the evil back pain demon...