[DL] Re: {DL} Playing the Dark Side

Greetings,
I would have to agree with how the character would be played. If the
character is out to destroy the posse then let them feel the full revenge of
the posse when they band together to bring him down. It happened in our
campaign once. We road a train into a Dead Zone that a demon from Hell put
up. Nothing worked there, steampower, magic, only miracles, but nobody could
do them. A posse member, who was a huckster, decided to work for the demon
for more power. When he kept turning us in for trying to escape the whole
posse turned on him and stopped him cold. We came close to killing him but
the vote to put him down needed one more.

In a Harn campaign I played a thief. He skimmed off the party's kitty.
Lifted small items from them. Fast talked them out of money and magic items.
Slaved them out to a galley ship for first class passage. Got a percentage
of the guild taking their magic armour when it was turned in for repairs.
But I always backed them up and was there to watch their back.

If a character gets out of hand there are ways to reign them in, you are the
Marshal.