[DL] Re: Money: How much is too much

Greetings,

My posse tried to do this right from the start. I had the law take a look
into their newly acquired booty and remind them of their civic duties. Which
was basically that the property goes to the dead men's relatives, paid off
any bills they might of had, and that it costs to bury the bodies.

If nobody saw them kill the guys but they showed up in town with new
belongings ppl would start to notice. "Say isn't that Bill's horse?" Only
once did they get into trouble. They couldn't legally justify self-defense.
However, they were sentenced to some civic duty of taking out a nasty. Now
they take the bodies into town. Report to the sheriff. Mostly follow the
letter of the law. If they do get bushwhacked in the middle of nowhere I
figure they can have the items.

Anyway, my take on the deal.