[DL] Weird Wailin's CD for Sale

Hey people..

In my e-bay search for Deadlands/Doomtown stuff I came across this listing..
thought someone here might be interested.

"Weird Wallin's[sic] is a musical CD that was produced exclusively for the
Deadlands Game. This CD has been played and is in MINT condition, Their are
no scratches or flaws with this CD. Buyer to pay postage, no international
orders please. Money Orders only accepted. I follow the deadline guidelines
that ebay has established and will post negatives on non-pays! Best Wishes
and Good Luck!"

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=298863195

I'm not selling mine, and I apologize if I shouldn't advertise for other
people, but every Deadlands group should have a copy of this CD....

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com