[DL] Fearmongers [OT]

Well all, I'm off into the great (at least for me) unknown.  I leave tommorrow morning for my fiancee's home town.  There, on this very weekend, I will be wed!

Consider me lucky - she is smart, beautiful, kind, and she does not resent the gaming habit - so long as I say nothing about her gardning habit!  Best of all we are in love!

I will see you all when I return, a changed man!

Jeff "I can neither confirm or deny that the subject of this message is on topic" Tolle

For the largest MP3 index on the Web, go to http://mp3.altavista.com