Re: [DL] posse ghosts?

> > The Baron Samedi schrieb:
> >

> > > I still keep a tattered copy of Van Richen's Guide to Ghosts for running
> > > them in Deadlands.
> > >

> > The only thing missing. Rules for the Posse to play ghosts!
>
>ack! No! Too much like _Wraith_!.... (which, just in my opinion, is quite
>possibly the worst thing we can turn trees into...)
>
>:-)

aw, come on, Wraith was not that bad.  It was sure deeper then a lot of WoD
games.

Still, a game with PC Ghosts needs not be _anything_ like Wraith.   Wraith
took Ghosts in an interesting new direction (albeit not one I was crazy
about).  But a game with Ghost PCs need not be anything like Wraith.  Given
the metaphysic of Deadlands, it would surly be different.

a PC Ghost would be tough to do.  I'd LOVE to be able to do it (and really
looked forward to Wraith for a whole year believing WW had a compatible
system), but it would be extremely difficult.  Ghosts are, by nature, often
invisible and intangible.  this makes them tough already.

was I, by chance, redundant enough?

TBS