Re: [DL] posse ghosts?

At 07:07 PM 4/4/00 -0400, you wrote:

>a PC Ghost would be tough to do.  I'd LOVE to be able to do it (and really
>looked forward to Wraith for a whole year believing WW had a compatible
>system), but it would be extremely difficult.  Ghosts are, by nature, often
>invisible and intangible.  this makes them tough already.

A PC ghost's intangibility would proabably work against him/her as well,
thus limiting its ability to affect the
world around him/her.  There is also the issue of the Anchor- a PC ghost
whose Anchor is his place of death won't
be doing too much in the whole scheme of things!  The nature of such a
creature is as much a hindrance as an
advantage.

Perhaps a Wind cost for solidity would suffice (as well as making the ghost
vulnerable).... it's a start, at
the very least.