Re: [DL] Random RV&C2 quesitons

In a message dated 4/4/00 11:14:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
JohnGoff@deadlands.com writes:

<< For those of you sadistic-minded Marshals out there (or anyone who feels a
 Blue Chip and a point of Grit was too much for the beastie as written)
 here's what it lost:

 Armor: 3

 Damage: (Bite: STR+1d6 Claws: STR). A mature husker can make two such
 attacks in addition to its bite on each action.
 Fearless

 Jump: A mature husker can use its powerful legs to jump up to 30'
 horizontally in any direction or 10' straight up. It can use such a jump to
 pounce on prey, gaining a +2 to all bite and claw attacks on that action.

 Poison Spit: as hatchling.

 John "Mourning the neutering of one of his children" Goff

Heh heh heh...... How sadistic am I??!?     I just made the mature version
into a "Predator"!     Substituted various natural things for the
technological ones.

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])