Re: [DL] Random RV&C2 quesitons [John Goff]

Patrick Phalen wrote:

> You mean like an index?
>
> Patrick

No, not like an index, I want a keyword searchable cross-referenced
index, heck, if I could digitize all my deadlands books so they would be
searchable and transportable Via Laptop... or better yet, PDA or HPC,
but I know that is a pipe dream... so I would settle for a more
obtainable dream of a keyword searchable bookset available on the web.
I am sure it could be properly secured somehow.  Heck the database could
always be filled with a couple 20 gigs of gibberish on a separate table
in the database, so that anyone trying to download it in it's entirety
would have to wait a century or two for it to download.

Ok, lets see someone shoot this one down... come on, I know you can do
it!

--D