[DL] The Husker Predator

Whoa!      An actual request for something I done did!     Now I'mma gonna
get th' big haid!

The Husker Predator!
(and I had MANY eggs get away into them thar hills!)
I'll do this short and sweet as it's been a looong day of studin' gunsmithin'!

This is in addition to the printed version in the Marshal's Handbook.

Boost ALL Physical Traits by one level AND on 'coordination' (EX. D:2d8
becomes 3d10!)Do the same for Cognition, Mein, and Smarts

It's Special Abilities were as per the Hatchling, except.....

Armor 3 (guess I got that right huh?)

"Predator" : If ya got the Brainburner book for HOE, it's the same as the
power, but the Husker used no Strain....it jest kept on bein' clear!     If
ya don't....If unsuspected, there is NO CHANCE to spot it.     If suspected,
an opposed Search vs. Sneak +6 is required to spot the thang!     Even if ya
spot it, any attacks made are at a -6 modifier to hit it!

Claws : STR+2d6

"Last Laugh" : If the Husker Predator is killed with a Maiming wound to the
Guts, it "explodes" in a Burst Radius 5.    It really does no damage, but
everyone in the 'blast' must make an TN7 Nimbleness roll or be hit in the
face by the 'poison'.     If hit, a TN7 Vigor roll must be made or they are
blinded for 2d20 minutes (hey!   They ain't gotsta know it's temporary.....my
folks were muy scared!     All but one of them went blind!).

So.....there it is.....what I made they Mateure Husker.     Ought ta ask me
about the new Knack I wanna submit to the PEG website sometime!

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])