Re: [DL] Overbearing?

We use a contest of Fightin' with the to hit roll for the one who is
knockin' them down as the target number for the one who's resisting.

Example. . .

Bear (my character's german shepard sidekick) attempts to knock down the
bad guy (fightin' of 3) "bear" rolls a 13 and gets a success and a raise.
 The bad guy now needs to make a fightin' roll of 13 to remain standing.

Andy "Marshall Marshal" Grunwell
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.