[DL] Cardstock Cowboys and WebRPG

I am thinking of starting a WebRPG game since one of our group is moving
away, and we don't want to stop/change the game we are playing.  We currently
use PEG's minis to speed up combat (for large battles, we switch to GRW
rules).  For WebRPG, scanned in Cardstock Cowboys would probably be perfect,
however, I want to know the legal ramifications of using them.  If need be,
I'd make sure everyone in our group would buy a copy, and of course, only
our group would have access to the scanned versions. I could also draw
suitable replacements, but the CC are just so cool...

Any thoughts from the listserv, or should I retag this for John's attention?

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel D Holmes, N7NKR               I'net: danielh@dakcs.com
Standard disclaimers apply wherever you can find a sticky spot.