Re: [DL] Cardstock Cowboys and WebRPG

> For WebRPG, scanned in Cardstock Cowboys would
> probably be perfect,
> however, I want to know the legal ramifications of using
> them.

Doesn't work.  Not because of legal ramifications, but
because of how online gaming works.  If you think combat
bogs down in RL, wait to you see what happens online.  If
you actually count down through the cards, it will take you
a month to kill a couple of fish in a barrel!

The key to doing it successfully is for the players to give
a broad description of what they want to accomplish and
give the Marshall some room to work.

Patrick