Re: [DL] webrpg

At 12:42 AM 4/6/00, you wrote:
>Ahhh, we have a large group, 8 players, some with multiple PC's, having
>one deck
>between us would ensure that we ran through the deck in 1-2 rounds, so we let
>each player have their own deck.
>
>--D
I have had groups ranging in size from 3-7, and one Deck for the players
has always worked fine, esp when we made the house rule that both jokers
called for a re-shuffle.  7 was a bit big.

>Jesse Wells wrote:
>

> > >--D
> >
> > 8 decks? Last time I checked(not counting characters/npc's that require
> > their own deck)you should only ever have 2 decks in play.
> > One action deck for the players, one for the marshal...
> >
> > Jesse Wells
well, we have found it easiest to have:
1 Deck for the Posse (action)
1 Deck per Huckster
1 Deck per Mad Scientist
1 Deck per Junker
1 Deck per Voodooist If and only if they have the fortune telling spell.
otherwise no deck.
1 Deck for Marshal (action)
1 Deck for Marshal Magic, either Marshal Mads, Hucksters, Junkers, or any
backlash requiring a card pull.

TBS