[DL] Lost Colony [OT] [Shane?]

I know this is a bit off topic, and I asked this on the LC list as well
(sorry for those of you who will read this twice), but I was wondering:

Is Pinnacle going to do a promotional deal with Lost Colony like they did
with the Leatherette HoE book? (and even better, the Leather Revised Rules)
I know there will be no cool as hell Stone Miniature this time around, but
is there some kind of package deal or special offer being considered to
launch the last bit of this story??

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com