Re: [DL] webrpg

> 8 decks? Last time I checked(not counting characters/npc's that require
> their own deck)you should only ever have 2 decks in play.
> One action deck for the players, one for the marshal...

Actually, this brings up something I'm wondering if I've been doing right-
should a Huckster have his own deck with which to cast hexes, reshuffled
after each hex casting, and are the Action Decks reshuffled after combat, or
only when they're depleted and/or someone draws the Black Joker?

Nick "unsure of himself" Zachariasen