[DL] number of decks

I personally let each player have their own decks for two reasons:

They are bigger than me and bought fancy nice decks and would hurt me if I
didn't :)

And it helps as we play all spread out across the room...I haven't run into
any problems...I have multiple decks for my guys as well...it works for
us...Plus the guy that is jinxed...when ever he draws a joker (either one) I
make everyone shuffle their decks...works out nicely...also allows for
simultaneous actions so to speak...we usually determine who goes first by a
quick quickness roll...combat used to slow down but we all have it down pat
and I am fast so it is no longer an issue...it took longer to hand out cards
with only one deck than it does now for everyone to roll and draw their
own...

You're the one in charge, so whatever works for you I guess

Lisa "used You're correctly" Kenison  :)