Re: [DL] Dust City - SciFi [OT]

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:01:24 -0400
> From: Sandor@nycap.rr.com
> Subject: [DL] Dust City - SciFi [OT]

> Excellent!
>
> Along the same lines (well, no robots, but awesome cowboy/samurai
> butt-kickin')
> is "Los Gringos" which is also a spiffy fast-type connections-type movie:
>
> http://www.mediatrip.com/per/Short_Films/Los_Gringos.html
>
> Sandor

I know it's off topic, and after this I'll drop it, but I thought it needed
another mention. This movie kicks arse! It's like Kurosawa and a Spaghetti
Western based on Kurosawa all in one! Wait... was there a Spaghetti Western
NOT based on Kurosawa? <g>

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com
Thinks Seven Samurai is one of the best films ever.