Re: [DL] Dust City - SciFi [OT]

>In particular, I'm wondering what others thought of >_Dust City_.. the Western/Robot movie from France...

Along those lines - you have to see _Westworld_ starring Yule Brenner.  It is almost as scary as _The King and I_.

On those lines - to the folks who wanted to do a Wierd West / HOE crossover.  This is a good place to start.  Imagine if Mr. Dempsey had set up his own Westworld?

Jeff "That's right - I'm back, I'm married, and I have a sweet tan" Tolle

For the largest MP3 index on the Web, go to http://mp3.altavista.com