[DL] Re: posse ghosts?

> I still keep a tattered copy of Van Richen's Guide
to Ghosts for running them in Deadlands.

>>The only thing missing. Rules for the Posse to play
ghosts!

>>>ack! No! Too much like _Wraith_!.... (which, just
in my opinion, is quite
possibly the worst thing we can turn trees into...):-)

---> Better than Vampire: The Pretentiousness..
 But I do agree. PC ghosts would be cack, and it would
be too easy to powergame (or else the PC would be
useless).

           - Marshall Thorn (Tinhorn)