Re: [DL] What is ontopic [OT]

At 12:53 AM 4/8/00 -0700, you wrote:
>> Post a message about this at your own peril:
>>     *  Chipmunks

<fraganabbit grumble rassafaser>

So help me, I taking the head off of one of these at GenCon.
Anyone know where I can find a stuffed zombie chipmunk?
-------------------
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - www.darious.com/deadlands

Everybody dies.  Whether you die on your feet or on your knees, is entirely
up to you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

L. Ron Hubbard.
Eons ago, evil aliens coded it's genetic structure to do so.  To rid
yourself of these engrams will require a trip aboard our luxury
yacht/religious retreat - for the nominal fee of $40,000 cash or credit.
Checks not accepted.