Re: [DL] Needing some Blessed Relic Ideas

  In one of my adventures, I had used a true piece of
the cross of Christ, that when used by a Christian
blessed increased their faith aptitude by +2 for the
purposes of using a miracle, it could also be used as
a primitive club (although I wouldn't recommend it) to
affect abominations and it could be used by the
blessed to resurrect the dead (although there was a
very slim chance of it working for this purpose).  If
the blessed ever used it for selfish or monetary
reasons it would vanish to show up somewhere else in
the world.
  In a twist of irony, I had the true piece of the
cross located in an old Spanish monastery, where the
posse sought shelter for the night.  Unbeknownst to
the posse the monks had all been killed by a group of
vampires, who where using this place to trap victims.