Re: [DL] Need a mysterious past

> Hey there,
>      I need a mysterious past for one of my players - a Nor' Lins
riverboat gambler/huckster - who has been backlash boy since the game
started.  I've
> been ignoring his MP since the game started, but want to figure it out
now.

>      I use a tarot deck for mysterious past pulls, and for this character
he came up 3 Coins - reversed (he drew the black joker, so the pull is
always reversed).  >Get this - the definition for the deck on 3
Coins-Reversed is:  Lack of Skill, Unsafe Business, Sloppiness, Mediocrity,
Money Problems.

     Perhaps the huckster is suffering from a severe karmic imbalance.
Either an ancestor of the huckster or a past life of the huckster himself
was a real bastard, and the universe has been trying to pay him back ever
since. In addition to penalties to his gambling and bad luck with his
finances, there are a few people who are looking to get compensation for
past wrongs that have been done to them. There are also a few individuals
who will look upon the huckster very kindly on account of his heritage. Of
course, almost all of those individuals will be evil sorcerors, manitous,
and the like.
                                        ---Ghoull