[DL] I'm outta here!

Hey,

  As of tomorrow morning, I'm departing for MageCon. I'll be away probably until the 12th or at least the 11th, so if anyone has any pressing questions, ask 'em now or come to MageCon. ;-)
  I'll try to follow up any that get posted while I'm gone, but I can't promise anything given the reliability of my email.
  BTW, if you were toying with the idea of hitting MageCon, I've got another piece of candy to tempt you with. The Fantasy Flight guys are planning to be playtesting/demo-ing their Doomtown: Range Wars game for the first time at the con.

John Goff