Re: [DL] Hangin' Judge question from RVCII (GOFF)

> At 04:34 PM 4/10/00, you wrote:
> >
> > > I was wondering if the lower court judges are still confined to
> > > the Chisholm Trail or if they can be sent after people, like maybe to
the
> > > Great Maze?
> > >

> >Yep. It's not clear in the rules, but you can count on at least one
lesser
> >Judge showing up out near Gomorra...
>

> this confuses me...so they can or can't leave the trail? is that not their
> curse?

Not really--they only "stalk the Chisholm to this day." However, I'd say the
Greater Judges are restricted to it. Now that their power has grown just a
tad with RVC II, that's only fair. :-)

As to the lesser ones, you've got a little more free reign with them.

After all, if you think about, they have to be able to leave the
Trail--otherwise they'd have been a waste to Black River's enforcer gangs.
:-)

John